End User Licence Agreement
By downloading, installing or authorising this software you agree to be bound by these terms.
1. Rights and definitions. Light and Sound Ltd reserves all copyright of any and all sound recordings, programming and documentation included within this downloadable purchase. "Single user" refers to the sole individual responsible for purchasing and downloading the Audio Sample Recordings.
2. Licence Grant. Light and Sound Ltd grants, subject to the following terms and conditions, a single user, non-sublicensable, non-transferable right to use the product. The product and enclosed recordings remain the property of Light and Sound Ltd and are licensed to the single user for use as; part of a musical performance, live musical performance or recorded musical performance. The single user is not permitted to use these sounds in commercial and non commercial uses except where combined with other sounds within musical compositions. Resale or distribution of these sounds is expressly forbidden by any method including, but not limited to; trading, sharing, re-sampling, mixing, re-mixing, processing, isolating, re-synthesizing or embedding into software or hardware of any kind, as part of any commercial or free sample library of sound effect and/or musical samples and all forms of sound effect or musical sample playback systems or devices. The single user is not permitted to grant downloading rights to another entity or individual. This licence may not be transferred to any other entity or individual without prior written consent from Light and Sound Ltd. Light and Sound Ltd reserves all rights not expressly granted to the single user.
3. Protection of Software. The single user agrees to take all reasonable steps to protect this product and any accompanying documentation from unauthorized copying or use. The single user further agrees not to modify the enclosed product to circumvent or reverse-engineer any method or means adopted or implemented by Light and Sound Ltd, Continuata Ltd or Native Instruments GmbH designed to prevent and/or discourage unlicensed use of copying of the enclosed product.
4. Term. This Licence Agreement is effective the moment the single user downloads, installs or uses the sample library, whichever is earliest. The licence will remain in full effect until termination. This Agreement will be terminated if the single user breaks any of the terms or conditions outlined in this Agreement. Upon termination the single user agrees to destroy all copies and contents of the product at the single user's own expense.
5. Refunds. Due to the nature of downloadable watermarked content, refunds will not be given. Please be aware that once a product has been successfully downloaded it cannot be refunded or returned.